Born in 1945 in the village of Mitrofanovo in Kirovograd region. Finished Kirovograd High School and graduated from Kiev National Art Academy in 1974. Member of the Ukranian Union of Artists. Specialises in genre, landscape and portraiture painting. Held one man shows in 1983, 1995 and 2000. His works are held in Kirovograd Art Museum and are part of numerous private collections in the West.